Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 3

Today has been a much better day than yesterday, mostly because it didn't include a milkshake! Instead, I consumed 40 ounces of water instead.
Our lucky dog got two 10-minute walks through the neighborhood today, and I dare say the extra exercise is wearing him out. That's a good thing!
This evening I did 30 minutes of strength training and core, for a total of 50 minutes worth of exercise for day three. I will be spending the evening in front of the computer working on an article that is due tomorrow, but I think things will flow a lot smoother now that I have my exercise goal out of the way. I've been sleeping really soundly the past few days, too.
Hopefully tomorrow if the weather allows, I'll go on a bike ride around the neighborhood with my son. I got a new bike back in August for my birthday and love taking it for a spin whenever I get the chance.

No comments: