Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Just Can't Stop Reading About This . . .

What is it about the Gosselin family that is like a train wreck you can't help but watch? I watch their reality show on TLC every once in a while, and I'm no expert, but I can already tell one of the twins, Madeline, has some serious issues with being one of two sets of multiples. But more and more, I'm feeling sorry for those kids, because it looks like neither parent ever has time to be home with all the book signings, carousing, TV appearances, more carousing . . . you get the idea. I know they have a right to their privacy, but I can't help myself. It's just like when I had to watch Elizabeth Edwards on Oprah last week even though I never watch that show normally. Train wreck again. Anyone else this shameless? Or is it just the wannabe entertainment reporter in me that can't look away?

No comments: