Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Update on My Writing Life

So . . . I've been a little busy. In November, December, and January, I worked as an interim editor for a local magazine while their current editor went on maternity leave. It was nice to get back into the world of magazine production, and as a bonus, I had a crash course in the importance of digital content! I'm now taking on more content writing jobs, as well as working on one big health and fitness project, so the experience I'm getting is invaluable.

Here are a few of my recent blog posts:

About Writing and Publishing:

Book Review of Flight of Dreams by Ariel Lawhon

Creating Visuals to Accompany Blog Posts (Like the one on the right!)

Spotlight: A Must-See Film for Writers

5 Apps for Writers
















Out and About in Charlotte, NC:

5 Places to Work Out with Kids in Charlotte 

5 Places for a Fun Mom Night Out in Charlotte

5 Places to Bounce With Your Kids in Charlotte


*Coming up in the next week, I'll tackle the revisions on a YA novel (like a boss project manager) I wrote during NaNoWriMo ages ago. Stay tuned for updates!

No comments: