Monday, November 5, 2007

Call For Sources!

I'm swamped these days. And I need help! Would you like to see your name in an online article? I'm working on a few things for iParenting Media that I need sources for:

Pregnancy Doctor's Office Visit Primer:
The article will include a breakdown of all those darned office visits and why you have to submit a urine sample and have your blood pressure taken each time. What exactly are they looking for? At what point can you expect to be at the doctor's office once a week? When does the ultrasound and glucose testing occur? I'd love to include some anecdotes from some moms who remember those days, or who may be going through them right now! What was your least favorite part of the visits? Were any surprise medical conditions discovered during this time period?

Parents of Twins
The first year of a baby's life is a joyous and often harrowing experience for new parents. But what about the parents of multiples? Did you have the frightful experience of having two children on two different schedules during that first year? When did it happen and how did you get through it? Did you seek the help of your pediatrician?

Speech Development in Second, Third, Etc. Children
The idea for this article was inspired by my son's lack of speech development so far. His sister was talking non-stop at this age and he's very choosey about what he says. I've often heard second children (especially boys) begin talking later than their siblings. Have you had an experience like this? How did you deal with it? What kind of advice did your pediatrician or child care provider give you? I'd love to hear your stories!

If you can help me with any of these topics, please e-mail me by Nov. 25 at Renee@FinishedPages.com. Include your full name and city and state of residence. Thank you!

No comments: