Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happiness Is . . .


I'm not a rich woman by any means. I still have a long way to go in my writing career. But as I was walking into the gym this evening, I glanced at the magazine racks to see if any local issues with my articles in them were on display. It's a wonderful feeling to be able to do that. I feel like I'm finally gaining momentum and learning how to do things the right way. Case in point, the image on the right. Granted it was only a sidebar to the "Market Focus" section, but it's me! And they even graciously mentioned my name in the article description.
It doesn't take a lot to make me happy. Today, happiness is my first piece in a national publication. Thank you, editors at The Writer.





2 comments:

Tiffani Hill-Patterson said...

Congrats, Renee! I can't wait to get my latest issue and read your piece. Woohoo!

Donna said...

Hey congrats, that's excellent news. I'll be sure to check it out.