Monday, May 26, 2008

Late Night Thoughts

I've had a relaxing Memorial Day weekend, way too much coffee, and the pressure of looming deadlines to keep me awake. My first-born child graduated from preschool this past week, and now I've got a new summer schedule to try and make work. I already have some assignments booked through June, which is a nice feeling.  If you are reading this and had any crazy pregnancy symptoms you'd like to share for an upcoming article, drop me an e-mail or state your case in the comments.

I really wish I could get more organized, but there never seem to be enough hours in the day. I'm scrambling to get my copy together for the summer issue of Little Blue World, and a person I was supposed to interview for the past two issues has disappeared on me again. Instead, I've got a potentially exciting interview lined up for tomorrow (and no, it's not Tori Amos), which I'll share with you once all is said and done. Let's just say sometimes you have to just bite the bullet and follow your instincts. If I pull this one off I'll deserve a medal! (Or a bottle of nice red wine will do).




No comments: