On the other hand, I keep an Excel spreadsheet with all my freelance assignments on it, broken out by month. I happened to start going over it the other day and was a little startled. Since January of this year, I've written:
- 9 newspaper columns (including restaurant reviews) and 12 articles for The Charlotte Observer
- So many blog posts in various places I've lost count
- At least 24 parenting articles both online and print
- Several other articles and briefs since I began working at Charlotte Parent
- About 4 pro bono articles for Little Blue World, including a celebrity interview with Perez Hilton where I got to talk to him on the phone!