Friday, October 16, 2009

Phone Consulting

I'm now offering phone consulting for freelance writers. I've learned so much about the business over the best several years and I love to talk about writing so I decided to combine the two into a (hopefully!) helpful service. You can find the details in the "consulting" section of my Web site. With each session, you'll receive a complimentary query letter critique within seven days of the consulting appointment.
I've been on a roll cranking out queries in the past few months. I'm happy to say I just broke into a national magazine for writers, and had an editor tell me my query was one of the best she'd received in a while. Encouraging.
Set up your appointment today!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Renee,
this sounds really great...hopefully, I can afford to do it in the not too distant future!